Today, we are heavily dependent on single-use plastic products (food packaging, containers, cups, bowls, forks etc.) leading to the development of huge amounts of plastic waste. This is evident in the pollution of coastlines such as the large landfill in the Pacific Ocean.
Bamboo is a great material for making any kind of utensils (plates, cutlery, straws) and others. Natural Bamboo cups are a great choice for those who are looking for a green life. Join hands to protect life by reducing plastic waste, choosing safe and eco-friendly products
What is a natural bamboo cups?
The Natural Bamboo Cup was created based on the belief that the world would be a better place if everyone had access to a simple, safe, reusable product that could replace plastic cups with contains melamine and formaldehyde that we all use every day
After developing biodegradable bamboo cups in 2017, we have proven that these products are eco-friendly, reusable, cheap and easy to use, preserve in daily life .
Our success depends on our users who help spread our message little by little. Since 2017. We have sold over 100,000 bamboo cups globally through online stores and direct importers.
By connecting with our customers through exciting, eco-friendly experiences, we want to create a bright future for the previously non-existent Earth-conscious product business. The future of Natural Bamboo Cup is developing fast
The natural bamboo cups is a eco-friendly products that is gaining popularity around the world. The product is 100% natural, no chemical treatment, absolutely safe and biodegradable.
Plastic cups & products containing melamine and formaldehyde – Potential dangers you may not know!
What makes disposable plastic cups so dangerous to your health?
Plastic cups seem harmless because it is a disposable product. But it is a cheap and convenient product that contains extremely dangerous carcinogens.
In the disposable plastic cup, it contains polystyrene and melamine. The combination of these two is what makes it so dangerous. And when taken from a cup, toxic compounds can directly enter the body.
In addition, there are other toxins such as bisphenol A that leach into beverages and then are consumed by the human body, a process that is perhaps a bit longer. In other words, these cups are not only a toxic beverage, but also affect your DNA.
What about cups containing melamine and formaldehyde?
According to German consumer organization Stiftung Warentest, all tested samples showed that melamine bamboo cups/cups when filled with hot coffee or tea release melamine. The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) also found that using bamboo melamine cups containing hot beverages at 70°C releases more harmful substances than traditional melamine plastic cups, and the BfR estimates that continuing Using melamine bamboo cups continuously for a long time will seriously affect health. Of the cases recorded in the European Union (EU) by the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF), there have been 37 cases associated with excessive release since 2019 formaldehyde and melamine from bamboo related food contact products. (TUV)
Why does Wahapy make eco-friendly bamboo cups?
Since our mission is to create a healthier life and make people feel happier, we started our journey by discovering and finding eco-friendly products that We are in contact every day.
To further our mission, our team spent more than half a year developing this natural bamboo cup product. We believe that our bamboo cups are not only healthy but also environmentally friendly.
Now, the first thing when the product is on the market, we have to let the world know that cups with plastic ingredients are not environmentally friendly. That’s why we use natural bamboo cups instead of traditional plastic cups.
This way, when people use our bamboo cups, they will not only experience the convenience, but also know that they are doing something extremely important for the environment.
What are the benefits of Natural Bamboo Cup and is it good for health?
Bamboo cups are increasingly popular and used in the market with outstanding benefits:
- Bamboo cups can replace plastic cups, glass cups, because they are made from 100% natural, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. contribute to protect the environment.
- Handcrafted with excellent quality Our production process of bamboo cups is completely handmade, natural, without detergents and chemicals like making bamboo cups from bamboo fibers. The product is absolutely safe for the health of the user
- No chemicals, no bleach, very safe for users. Wahapy’s bamboo cups have been certified by FDA and EU to worldwide standards. Recently, many customers are interested in disposable and reusable bamboo coffee cups with different sizes.
- Bamboo cups have all kinds of sizes to suit each need such as drinking tea, drinking water
- Bamboo cups have very beautiful designs and designs. You can buy bamboo cups to display, adorn the space around it.
- Unique works of art from nature: Because it is made from natural bamboo, the product is very durable and has a natural shape. Each cup has its own distinct lines that will definitely create a unique feature that plastic cups cannot do
The cup is made from natural bamboo, so it is very durable and supple. Cups can completely replace glass cups, plastic cups. You can use it under normal conditions without worrying about deformation or falling.
- Low-priced bamboo cups suitable for everyone
- Health benefits: Drinking water in a bamboo cup is not only harmless but also helps reduce phlegm and diuretic. It has a certain physical treatment function for many diseases, such as diabetes, asthma and others. Bamboo also contains many proteins, amino acids, calcium, iron and other trace elements necessary for the human body.
- Sustainable as it is made from a renewable source (plant bamboo)
- Generate income for the local farmer community
- Various sizes, processed on request With a height of 10 – 20 cm and a diameter of 5 – 9 cm, our bamboo cups can be used like other plastic cups.
- In addition, we are ready to process products according to the size and design that customers love. We want to develop and build a brand with customers in our own country
How to use and maintain reusable bamboo cups?
How to use Wahapy natural bamboo cup?
- Before use, you should rinse the cup with warm salt water
- The cup can be used in hot or cold water (70 degrees Celsius)
- Cup used to drink a variety of water such as tea, soft drinks, juices
- The cup can be used for all ages from children to the elderly
- After use, the cup should be washed and dried
How to preserve biodegradable bamboo cups?
- Do not pour boiling water into the bamboo cup, because the high temperature will crack the bamboo cup (should be below 70 degrees Celsius).
- Bamboo cups are best for drinking tea or water, not for drinking other beverages. Other beverages tend to leave stains on bamboo cups, which are difficult to remove.
- After using the bamboo bowl, it must be cleaned in time and stored in a well-ventilated place. If not cleaned in time or stored properly, bamboo cups will quickly become moldy, black and become extremely unsightly.
- Bamboo cups should be used regularly so they don’t get moldy, dry or cracked
What are the disadvantages of natural bamboo cups?
- Do not pour boiling water into the bamboo cup, the temperature is too high can crack the bamboo cup, if not stored properly, the bamboo cup will not only affect the beautiful appearance, but also can cause cracking, mold, and damage.
- Do not put in microwave or oven
- Do not soak in water for a long time
- Do not expose to direct sunlight. Because bamboo will be deformed when exposed to the sun
- Do not soak the detergent with water
- Do not use iron wire to clean, use specialized cleaning tools attached
For products NOT for daily use need:
- Store in a dry place, wash after use and hang on a dry shelf.
- Sometimes should be exposed to direct sunlight, about 20-30 minutes
- You can wrap newspaper, foil and put in a cloth bag to dry if not used for a long time.
How to handle when the natural bamboo cup is moldy:
- Boiled in boiling water
- Cleaning mold stains can be used more alcohol or brandy to remove
- Sun drying / drying in a dryer
- Store tightly in a dry desiccant paper
How to clean bamboo cups?
Bamboo cups are made of natural bamboo, so the newly purchased bamboo cups will retain the smell of natural bamboo. Before using the bamboo cup, you can dissolve an appropriate amount of salt in the water, boil the salt water to warm it, and then use warm salt water to soak it in the bamboo bowl, helping to remove all the residual taste in the bamboo bowl. . In addition, it can also be cleaned with detergent, and can also achieve the characteristic deodorizing function of bamboo cups.
These natural bamboo cups need to be carefully preserved to prevent moisture, mold, avoid sunlight, and can't hold hot drinks over 70 degrees Celsius.
Where to buy natural bamboo cups?
To reduce plastic waste and protect the environment, In 2017, Wahapy Co., Ltd. created sustainable and environmentally friendly products. Natural bamboo cups have been on the market for many years.
We have created wahapy.com website and social networking sites that specialize in selling eco-friendly products from Vietnam. However, because it is handmade, the cost is high and the raw materials are limited, so mass production is still difficult.
But now, this has changed dramatically. With the expanded source of raw materials and advanced machinery, our production volume is up to 10,000 pieces/month and
In addition to producing bamboo cups, we also make other organic bamboo products such as: bamboo straws, bamboo cutting boards, bamboo cutlery, bamboo plates… to meet the needs of customers around the world.
Orders come from more than 35 different countries and this bodes well for the future of the eco-friendly product business, as well as eliminating tree planting, destruction of the environment and natural resources, and save energy for the earth. Let’s join hands and act together to protect the environment
Wahapy’s mission is to help people raise their standard of living so they can live better. We apply the latest technologies, innovative ideas and efficient use of resources to create top quality products that improve people’s lives.
Natural bamboo cup is a green, safe and environmentally friendly product. Made from Bamboo instead of plastic with the aim of revolutionizing our way of life in the future.
Join us in protecting the environment by using eco-friendly products and indispensable bamboo cups in your collection. Surely with the advantages that bamboo cups bring, you will not be able to ignore this useful and extremely potential product.
Contact a consultant immediately for further product support, we look forward to hearing from you >>> Visit eco-friendly store