Bamboo cup is a kind of natural bamboo water cup, different hand-decorated bamboo trees can express different styles, because bamboo cup is a natural paint material so it has a gentle fragrance, giving people an elegant feeling. Many people are worried about what harm it will bring, drinking water with a bamboo cup will harm you, next I will take you to find out related content.
Disadvantages of bamboo cups
Talking about the downside, pouring boiling water into the bamboo cup, too high temperature can crack the bamboo cup, if not properly preserved the bamboo cup not only affects the beautiful appearance but also can cause cracking, mold, and damage. There are many handicrafts made of bamboo, bamboo is natural material, does not harm human health and can be said to be safe
How to preserve bamboo cups?
- Do not pour hot boiling water into the bamboo cup, otherwise the high temperature will cause the bamboo cup to crack.
- Bamboo cups are best for drinking tea or water, not for drinking other beverages. Other drinks tend to leave stains on bamboo cups, which are difficult to remove.
- Bamboo cups, after use, must be cleaned in a timely manner and stored in a well-ventilated place. If not cleaned in time or properly preserved, bamboo cups will quickly become moldy, black and become extremely unsightly.
- Bamboo cups should be used regularly so as not to dry or crack
Benefits of bamboo cups disposable
Drinking water in bamboo cups is not only harmless but also helps reduce phlegm and diuretic effects. It has certain physical treatment functions for many diseases, such as diabetes, asthma and others. Bamboo also contains many proteins, amino acids, calcium, iron and other trace elements necessary for the human body.
How to clean bamboo cups?
Bamboo cups are made of natural bamboo, so newly purchased bamboo cups will retain the smell of natural bamboo. Before using the bamboo cup, you can dissolve an appropriate amount of salt in the water, boil the salt water to warm and then use the warm salt water soaked in the bamboo cup, helping to remove any residual flavor in the bamboo cup. . In addition, it can also be cleaned with detergent, and can also achieve the characteristic deodorizing function of bamboo cups.
Above are the related contents about the safety of drinking water from bamboo cups that I believe everyone cares about. There may be some hygienic problems in the production process that lead to bacteria in bamboo cups, bamboo cups are susceptible to mold in wet environments, boiled in boiling water or sterilized by steam to ensure health. The health of you and your family
WAHAPY COMPANY LIMITED
- Wahapy has for many years provided eco-friendly products, wooden tableware, bamboo and 100% natural decomposition products that have originated in Vietnam and are highly appreciated by customers around the world. Because of their reputation, ensuring product quality and being the most stable supplier in their global supply chain
- With the determination of ‘all for the absolute safety of your family’s health’, all of our Products are manufactured based on strict standards in the manufacturing process, without using chemicals. Toxic, 100% natural wood composition and FSC certified
- Wahapy Vietnam operates not only for profit but always ensures the safety of customers and consumer health first. We always produce quality wooden products, strict process of eliminating poor quality products, termites, not enough criteria to ensure customers use the best quality products.
- We commit to our customers on the most reasonable and competitive product prices in the market. You do not need to hesitate to choose many suppliers and we also have a lot of support services for your business such as: Air and ocean freight, OEM, import and export clearance, packaging design. , labels, certifications, and quality accreditation.. Please contact our consultants immediately for the best support for you.