When it comes to infant tableware, many customers may have heard of or purchased bamboo fiber tableware. This type of tableware is often claimed to be ‘natural’, ‘eco-friendly’ and ‘safe’, lightweight, heat-resistant, non-fragile, beautiful and cute, and functional for antibacterial and fungal Musty, very suitable for babies and children.
However, in recent years, this kind of bamboo-fiber tableware has been repeatedly exposed for quality and safety, which makes you have a lot of questions, why these tableware are called ‘safe’. Not safe again? Is bamboo fiber tableware equal to natural bamboo tableware?
What is bamboo fiber tableware?
Bamboo fiber tableware is made by extracting cellulose from bamboo, generating regenerated fibers through processes like glue and spinning, then adding plastic materials, heating and high-pressure casting, and finally finished product creation through mimeograph templates.
The plastic material used in the bamboo fiber tableware accounts for about 50% or even more, in other words, the bamboo fiber tableware is plastic tableware with added bamboo fibers.
‘It’s not natural bamboo tableware at all.’
What is natural bamboo tableware?
Natural bamboo tableware is tableware made directly from 100% natural bamboo, such as bamboo cups, bamboo straws, bamboo knives, bamboo spoons, bamboo forks, bamboo chopsticks, bamboo bowls and tableware Other. Bamboo tableware has a long history in Vietnam, and many restaurants around the world provide customers with bamboo tableware
Bamboo tableware is a tableware made from 100% natural bamboo material, delicate flavor, attractive natural aroma, so it is very popular with consumers, many families keep traditional habits. Always use this type of tableware when eating and drinking
The older generation thought that using bamboo as tableware, during meals, will nourish the body, clear the heat, eliminate heat. So what are the advantages of bamboo tableware and what is the difference between other material tableware?
Material for bamboo tableware
Most bamboo tableware uses bamboo material, shaped with fresh bamboo, then dried and decorated, simple and fast production process, high practicality, beautiful appearance, Affordable and easy to use
Many older generations like to use bamboo tableware, wood, with good toughness and anti-mold properties, bamboo tableware is easy to preserve. Natural scents can increase appetite and improve mood during meals. No unpleasant chemical odors after long-term use, helping to improve indoor air quality
Because bamboo’s heat conduction is not good. Therefore, the dishes made of bamboo material are both effective in storing food, keeping warm and insulating
Bamboo tableware is firm and not easily deformed. So the bamboo tableware is reusable many times and very environmentally friendly.
Bamboo tableware is relatively cheap and can be purchased in large quantities, is affordable and convenient.
Safe and healthy
Bamboo tableware is non-toxic, non-harmful to the body and has no side effects, suitable for large-scale eating groups such as the restaurant canteen, quality is guaranteed to be safe.
Bamboo and wood are highly flexible and can be carved into a variety of shapes at will, making children’s tableware increasingly popular with children.
Good heat resistance
In many cases, bamboo and wood are more resistant to heat than other materials, and when heated, they will not produce harmful substances, not harm the human body.
Great collection value
Tableware from bamboo, wood to nature has bright natural colors, can be collected and played, and is favored by many wood art lovers.
Sustainable over time
Compared with fragile ceramic glass tableware, bamboo tableware is more durable and has a longer lifespan.
How to preserve bamboo tableware
Through the above introduction, bamboo tableware is really a popular product among different tableware products. But the preservation of bamboo tableware is also a very important step, the preservation of bamboo tableware has specific steps.
When using bamboo products note:
- Do not put in the microwave / oven
- Do not leave for long / overnight soak
- Do not boil the product
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight
- Do not soak in harsh detergents
- Do not use iron or stainless steel for cleaning, should use specialized cleaning tools such as cleaning straws
If not in use, the surface of the tableware should be wrapped in dry newspaper or tin foil. Then put in a closed box or cabinet, if wet, put the tableware in the steamer to dry. This method of preservation can prevent insect or mold stains on bamboo tableware
WAHAPY COMPANY LIMITED
- Wahapy has for many years provided eco-friendly products, wooden tableware, bamboo and 100% natural decomposition products that have originated in Vietnam and are highly appreciated by customers around the world. Because of their reputation, ensuring product quality and being the most stable supplier in their global supply chain
- With the determination of ‘all for the absolute safety of your family’s health’, all of our Products are manufactured based on strict standards in the manufacturing process, without using chemicals. Toxic, 100% natural wood composition and FSC certified
- Wahapy Vietnam operates not only for profit but always ensures the safety of customers and consumer health first. We always produce quality wooden products, strict process of eliminating poor quality products, termites, not enough criteria to ensure customers use the best quality products.
- We commit to our customers on the most reasonable and competitive product prices in the market. You do not need to hesitate to choose many suppliers and we also have a lot of support services for your business such as: Air and ocean freight, OEM, import and export clearance, packaging design. , labels, certifications, and quality accreditation.. Please contact our consultants immediately for the best support for you.