Why should you choose our Areca Leaf Plates?
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: The Wahapy Areca Leaf Plates is FDA-certified and tested for safety without microorganisms. This is the greenest disposable tableware as it is made from 100% fallen palm leaves. These disks are environmentally friendly, completely biodegradable, which means you don’t have to worry about waste. Our palm dishes are the perfect choice for a party without pollution!
- UNIQUE & ELEGANT: Enjoy the convenience of disposable Wahapy Areca Leaf Plates are FDA-certified and tested for safety without microorganisms. This is the greenest disposable tableware as it is made from 100% fallen palm leaves. These disks are environmentally friendly, completely biodegradable, which means you don’t have to worry about waste. Our palm dishes are the perfect choice for a party without pollution! for any occasion. You can use them for a backyard BBQ party or an outdoor wedding. The natural texture makes this the most unique choice of disposable tableware. Choose from a range of shapes and sizes to fit all your needs. These dishes and bowls are sure to delight your guests
- HIGH QUALITY: Only the best quality areca leaves are selected to create the most beautiful products. Dedicated high quality molds create an even and smooth surface. Each product is tested to meet North American standards
- STRONG, SUSTAINABLE: Extremely reliable and can be used for a variety of foods. Suitable for both hot and cold items including liquids. Safe for microwave & oven. Strong enough for you to use them with steel cutlery to create an elegant look
Basic information of Areca Leaf Plates
- Ingredients: 100% completely natural Areca Vietnam Leaves
Please contact our counselor we will provide specific parameters
- Areca plates can hold foods both
hot and cold:
Areca plates can hold liquids like
hot soups or cold desserts. The
product may deform slightly
when kept at temperature -3.3°C
or 99.9°C for 1-3 hoursMicrowave and Oven:
Can be used in Microwave with
high temperature up to 3 minutes.
Can be used in Oven from 120°C
to 200°C for 40 – 50 minutes.
Can be reused several times in
case of towelling after use
Products safe for human health and environmentally friendly
- Q: Can we get samples before order?
A: Yes, free samples can be provided if without customized logo.Customized Logo needs to contact us for details. Stocking samples can be delivied within 3 days
Q: How can i get some samples? A: You can arrange RPI (remote pick-up) service from FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. To get a sample at our company headquarters. You only need to inform us your shipping code and we will ship the sample to you Or we will quote shipping price for you and you will pay us via Paypal account or international bank of our company (This fee we will return when you order officially)
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: 1000pcs for stocking models without logo ; 10,000pcs for custom models
Q: Can you do the design for us? A: Yes,we have professional designer.Pls tell us your idea,or send some JPG file,we will amend it according to your file.Tell us how would you like,then we will send final file for you checking before produce
Q: How about for goods quality Warranty ?
A: If quality problems and the non-artificial problems, we can offer 12 months warranty
Q: What payment terms are available?
A: *Payment methods L/C: Amount above 50,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight
*Payment methods T/T: -EXW/FOB: 30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment -CFR/CIF: 30% T/T in advance, paid the balance against copy of B/L
*Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram: Amount lower than 5000usd
Q: What’s your monthly production capacity?
A: We can produce 2,000,000 pcs / month
Q: What’s your delivery time?
A: Usually 7-25 days after order.The delivery time can be less for the items we have in stock
Areca Leaf Plates is created like?
Step 1: Pick up dried palm leaf
Step 2: Wash areca leaves under water pressure hose to remove
Step 3: Soak leaves in salt solution
To prevent the growth of mold and bacteria
Step 4: Betel leaf is then heat pressed
Cut out according to desired shape and size
Step 5: Inspection and packaging products
Step 6: Delivery to the port
Contact us for advice and quick quotes. We are waiting for you!!!
Head of Sales