CLEANING BAMBOO STRAWS WITH NATURAL CLEANING SOLUTION.
- Method 1: The simple way is to rinse it with natural detergent solution and dry it in the sun.
- Method 2: When scrubbing, you give a piece of loofah or lemon pieces cut and used for the outer shell of bamboo. If you are still concerned about hygiene or use it for a pub, you can try option 2.
- Option 3: Boil the straw with boiling water. Scrub the straw with water or a natural cleaning solution and boil it with boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Done to sun or dry.
NATURAL CLEANING SOLUTION TO WASHING POTS
There are many household cleaners that you can use to wash dishes and use straws. Depending on the conditions available, you can use the appropriate type. You can use the following. After rinsing the straws, dry the straws in the sun. Sunlight has a wonderful use in disinfecting.
- Lemons (or citrus fruits: starfruit, octopus, pineapple). You can also ferment sour and use that water to wash
- Bodhi fruit
- Enzyme solution (see instructions for composting enzymes from waste)
- Rice bran (or pickled water)
- Kitchen ash water (remember to clean the charcoal with a fine sieve before soaking in water)
- Sand (put sand into bamboo straws, put in water pipes and cover 2 ends and shake several times)
YOU CAN SEE MORE: STORAGE BAMBOO STRAWS
TREATMENT TOOL BAMBOO STRAWS
– Use a bamboo stick or a small zinc bar, wipe one end with a small sponge sponge (wipe board). Can replace sponge with loofah or cloth)
– Use a test tube cleaner: You can buy a test tube brush to wash. Prefer to buy palm made of vegetable fiber material.
– Use cotton spandex or coconut braided rope. You cut an old piece of cotton, soak the washing solution, put one end through the tube or use a bamboo stick to thread the fabric into the tube. You can create a small knot in the middle of the string to make it easier to scrub.
If you have other ways, you can comment below. 3T store will update the post. Click share if you find it useful. Thank you for your interest in bamboo straws
CAUTION WHEN PRESERVING TREATMENT PIPES
- Do not soak the bamboo straw in water for too long or leave it overnight. After use, you should wash the straw immediately and squeeze it into a dry place.
- Like bamboo chopsticks, bamboo straws should be stored in a dry place, sometimes need to be exposed to the sun.
• If stored in a refrigerator for a long time, wrap it in several layers of newspaper and put it in a plastic bag.