Bamboo straws are familiar and friendly with the environment. They are widely used in the world market in recent times. We can easily see bamboo straws in coffee shops, restaurants as well as many other places. Unlike disposable plastic straws, bamboo straws are handmade, do not use chemicals and you can reuse many times if you know how to clean and preserve. However, not everyone knows how to clean and preserve the best bamboo straws
In order to help you save costs when buying bamboo straws, Wahapy will introduce you to how to clean bamboo straws and preserve bamboo straws for reuse many times. Please refer to the instructions for preserving bamboo straws in the article below
Where does the bamboo straw come from?
Raw materials for the production of Bamboo straws from trees in the same family as bamboo,…grow most naturally in the mountainous regions of the North, the Central Highlands and the West of Vietnam. Materials for making bamboo straws have strict selection regulations, such as harvesting time, age of plants,…
Materials for making bamboo straws are harvested in the winter and trees of sufficient age should be selected; If they are too young, they will be wilted, shrunken, cracked and wrinkled; If the body is deep, the tube will not be beautiful. If harvested in the spring, it will be susceptible to termites and mold. Mold will form blue, brown, gray dots on the body of the straw, which is difficult to scrub and the aesthetic value of the bamboo straws.
It is recommended to choose plants that are 2-3 years old or older, free of chalk, 7-15 mm outside diameter, and> 20 cm long. Young plants that do not meet the requirements are kept and wait for many more months for the plants to continue to mature before they can be used.
The harvested bamboo trees are dried and gathered in a cool place to avoid mold and termites before being produced into Bamboo straws
How to preserve products and natural bamboo straws
All Wahapy bamboo products are safe and non-toxic for users to dry and remove UV rays. So the products are ready to use. However, to prolong the product’s shelf life, we should rinse it off with warm salt water when using a new product from Wahapy.
When using bamboo products, it should be noted:
- Do not put in microwave/oven
- Do not leave in water for longer than 4 hours
- Do not re-boil the product
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not soak harsh detergents
- Do not use sharp cleaning tools to clean and clean, so use specialized cleaning tools such as a clean brush to clean straws
Because it is natural bamboo, after cleaning, it is advisable to dry the water, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which will cause warping and cracking phenomenon.
Why is there color heterogeneity in natural bamboo products?
Natural bamboo products have the following basic colors: White to light yellow, yellow, dark yellow, brown, and dark brown. As bamboo grows, it will be affected by different factors such as light, environment, … So the color and texture of bamboo will also be different.
The structure of bamboo includes a bamboo shell, bamboo core, bamboo core, bamboo eye, bamboo burning…With each product, bamboo will have to change the different texture to create the desired shape for the product and along with that the texture of bamboo will also change. There will be a natural bit of bamboo texture that when manufactured cannot be altered. That will lead to color flexibility in each product made from natural bamboo.
Why should you use our bamboo straws?
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Wahapy Bamboo straws are made of natural bamboo and are handmade in Vietnam. Each bamboo straw is 100% organic and natural. Upgrade to an environmentally friendly lifestyle by switching from plastic straws to natural straws from us
- REUSABLE: Eco-friendly Wahapy bamboo straws can be washed in the dishwasher and reused multiple times. If you do not use it anymore, bamboo straws can decompose. So it will end up polluting the environment
- SAFETY MATERIALS: Wahapy bamboo straws are made of natural bamboo materials, it’s great to know you will use a product without toxic chemicals such as plastic straws or paper. We refuse to use inks, dyes, and bleach in our bamboo drinking straws – inks, dyes, and bleach that can harm you, your family, and friends – the safety and health of You are our top priority! The bamboo straws are odorless and tasteless, so you can enjoy your drink with a natural flavor
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL USE: You can use the reusable Wahapy Bamboo Straws with hot drinks like tea, coffee, or cold drinks like a smoothie or cocktail straw
- GOOD FOR HEALTH: Drinking through Wahapy bamboo straws reduces the risk of long-term tooth damage – sugar and acids are sucked through the teeth! Perfect for avoiding stained teeth while drinking coffee or lemon juice. Our handmade bamboo straws are also ideal for users with sensitive teeth or who need to use straws
Contact our expert immediately for support product information and import process guidance most accurately. We always welcome and look forward to cooperating with you in thriving your market
WAHAPY COMPANY LIMITED