Grass Straws are made from plants with the scientific name Lepironia. Grass often grows in alum-contaminated waters in the Mekong Delta.
Why choose grass straws?
- Natural origin: Made from natural plants. Smoking straws are being a fever really young people
- Health protection: Absolutely safe for users, Grass is naturally exploited without toxic chemicals
- Environmentally friendly: The grass straw will completely replace the plastic straw, decomposing completely in the soil.
- Safety certification: there are sufficient safety certificates, ensuring trust for customers
- Increase sales: Be different, use straws to help your sales grow
Origin from grass straws
Grass usually grows in wetlands such as Dong Thap, Ha Tien and Long An.
Straws are a HOT trend emerging from 2018; Alternative to plastic straws
Large plants (1-2 years old) are still used today to make straws, completely natural and environmentally friendly. Grass was harvested and hand-made, also helping the people of the West to increase their income and stabilize their lives.
Instructions for preserving grass straws
- Store straws in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- If stored at room temperature, the straw can be stored for 6 months.
- • Used straws can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.