Why should we use wood materials?
Over the past 3 years, the pile of plastic in my kitchen cabinet has grown more and more. Why do I need all this plastic? Well, when you have a baby weaning and toddlers needing plastic and shatterproof utensils is the answer. But is it really that good? When first used, all are shiny and over time dull and have many scratches with many toxins generated during use.
But that’s not all, creating plastic harms the planet. Furthermore, it takes 500-1000 years to decompose, causing more damage at the same time. More worryingly, we are becoming more and more aware of plastic’s harm to us, along with its toxins. The negative impact on human health is too broad to go into here but its full extent and we need a healthy, environmentally friendly alternative material.
So I wanted to design an alternative to my plastic bowls, dishes, and mugs. Items for babies, toddlers and the future are used safely, without polluting the Earth or harming our health and the best ingredient is from Wood.
Are wooden cups safe?
Wooden cups are very suitable for outdoor parties, picnics or picnics because they do not worry about broken, lighter than pottery. Wooden cups are also suitable for storing cold water, warm water … and avoid burns because the wood is very insulated. Cups are made of natural wood that has been treated, soaked in moisture, and used with water-based paint that is safe for health. On the other hand, because it is made of wood, it is not afraid to be broken or cracked when falling like a porcelain cup or glass, so it is extremely suitable for children at home because it is very safe for the baby.
What are advantages and disadvantages and how to preserve wooden cups?
- A newly purchased wooden cup, you should first wash it or soak it in hot water for up to 5 minutes to kill bacteria, dry it and then use it.
- Soak the product in a little cooking oil or coconut oil during hot water soaking to keep the beautiful shine of the cup.
In the process of using a wooden cup, you need to wash and dry to limit mold and bacteria.
- Although the wooden cup has a longer shelf life than other products (6 -12 months), after using it for 12 months, it is best to replace it with a new product to ensure the health of your family because the product can Accumulation of mold, harmful bacteria.
- Do not use metal materials or hard objects to scrub and clean the cup to help it last longer
Note: When buying a new wooden cup kettle, customers should carefully observe the color and wood grain to distinguish whether the product is painted or left natural. Glasses that are beautifully colored, colorful, and do not look real, are more susceptible to harm. The more rustic and unpolished the product, the safer it is. Natural wood often holds water, so it is easy to mold, users should pay attention to washing, drying and storing in a dry place.
What is the best material for making wooden cups?
The main raw materials of the pot are used from natural wood such as: Bamboo, Acacia, ASH Wood, Red Wood, Faux Acajen, Longan Wood … and are completely processed by artisans. This results in durability and a beautiful, sophisticated look.
Natural wood is polished, completely removing latex particles that can cause damage to the user’s body. Natural wood grain also brings a unique character to each cup.
High-tech processed wood material brings durability and safety for users’ health. The product uses a coating on the surface of the cup, creating a coating to help the cup resist corrosion and mold. The coating features food safety, ensures hygiene and safety, and is friendly to the health of the user.
WAHAPY COMPANY LIMITED
- Wahapy has for many years provided eco-friendly products, wooden tableware, bamboo and 100% natural decomposition products that have originated in Vietnam and are highly appreciated by customers around the world. Because of their reputation, ensuring product quality and being the most stable supplier in their global supply chain
- With the determination of ‘all for the absolute safety of your family’s health’, all of our Products are manufactured based on strict standards in the manufacturing process, without using chemicals. Toxic, 100% natural wood composition and FSC certified
- Wahapy Vietnam operates not only for profit but always ensures the safety of customers and consumer health first. We always produce quality wooden products, strict process of eliminating poor quality products, termites, not enough criteria to ensure customers use the best quality products.
- We commit to our customers on the most reasonable and competitive product prices in the market. You do not need to hesitate to choose many suppliers and we also have a lot of support services for your business such as: Air and ocean freight, OEM, import and export clearance, packaging design. , labels, certifications, and quality accreditation.. Please contact our consultants immediately for the best support for you.